Trembling before God's Word.


“ But on this one will I look:
On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit,
And who trembles at My word... Isaiah 66:2

We were honored to give P. Jose Boveda 120 bottles of oil, for his last sermon about The Secret Place", at the end of the service last Sunday, we gave everyone a bottle and Pastor asked the whole congregation to pray for each other...then the fire of God fell, people were screaming, shaking, he (the Pastor) laid prostrated on the floor (Isabella jumped over him, and came and told me how the Pastor was on the floor), others cried (I was named among that bunch), His Glory was present.
As we left P Jose came and said "you know, what you prophesied?...", "um...no" we stared at him with a blank look, "his house shall be filled with prayer"...yes!, and how beautiful it was to see his people, praying for each other.
And just as we were standing there I started to talk about what God was going to do and I started trembling; shaking-like, but not on the outside, but in my bones.
I wondered about this today, was I putting it on?, but as I was in the Secret Place, I read Isaiah 66:2, and all doubts left me, Thank you Abba.
May you tremble before his Rhema

Popular posts from this blog

how to make worship flags

QR: the mark of the beast?

Amazing Teaching About Dating.