Prophetic Worship

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17
Just as with anything prophetic, you can't help but wonder "was it me or the Lord", and when you start to sing prophetically the subject becomes even more complex.
I have two things that have happened to me during worship.
1. Once while ministering during prayer, the Lord put in my heart to sing a song for someone, as soon as I opened my mouth a voice, which was not my own, perfect in every way came out of my mouth, it was totally effortless, and anointed in such a way, I knew it was not me, but the Spirit through me, this happened a second time while at a restaurant, I started to sing "Amazing Grace" in front of the whole place, and the same beautiful voice began to flow. I am hoping that this will become a permanent thing.
2. As I have began to sing what I feel the Lord saying or see Him doing, I have often wondered if I the Spirit flowing or if it was an emotional song. But more and more often it has been confirmed that it was the Spirit.
a) During prayer on a Monday, a song came "I am lavishing my love on you, I am adorning you with my love, putting earrings on you ears and loving you my beloved", awesome presence, perfect song, I am still moved by its content today.
b) During the HS Conference, Heidi Baker had us just worship, and I seen Christ come into the room, I laid by His sandals crying, singing how beautiful he was, and how could he use a "little (one like) me", finally singing that "I was the bread for the people" (?!), when Heidi finally was thrown up there to speak, she said the exact same things, God using a "little me", and that she had become the bread for the people, giving herself up for God's total use.
During prayer and worship, I am trusting the Lord more and sing what I feel He is saying, believe sometimes it doesn't sound very pretty, the next day or immediately I will receive a confirmation that it was right on.
So keep on singing allowing freedom to reign, trust in the Lord to give you the words, after all He is the Singing Lord.

Popular posts from this blog

how to make worship flags

QR: the mark of the beast?

Amazing Teaching About Dating.