Secrets of the Secret Place


Coco (coconut) the guinea pig was invited.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 1 Corinthians 13:11


I started meeting with the Lord today, and what an incredible experience, not because I received a great revelation, but because my daughters caught me in my closet, and so immediately they cleared theirs and began to pray and to have a "meeting".
They invited Coco and me to their meeting , they lifted up prayers, and observed several moments of silence, "to get back in The (Holy) Spirit" said one while rubbing her hands together. The words they heard were these: "Jesus said He is building a new earth", "He is building a new planet" and for me "He is going to give you a special gift". A great sense of peace filled the closet.
But as some time went by, control over the meeting came : "Hey its my meeting!! , you can't leave, if you do you can NEVER come back". To which I replied, the only one that can control this meeting has to be Holy Spirit, these simple words were understood by these children and the bickering stopped...
Do they remind you of someone or some meeting? (please no names)

Popular posts from this blog

how to make worship flags

QR: the mark of the beast?

Amazing Teaching About Dating.