I can Hear your thoughts...


...well not really...but God can.

But if all prophesy... and a person comes in... the secrets of his heart are revealed; and so...he will worship God and report that God is truly among you. 1 Corinthians 14:24-25

Yesterday at our prayer meeting God showed up, everyone was prayed and anointed over, at one moment a very strong and good prophetic word was given to someone, and I heard "is this possible?", I spoke what I heard saying "I don't know if this was you but I heard 'is this possible?', God says it is possible..", he admitted to having said that, and could not believe that this statement could come out of his mouth.
Jesus , knowing their thoughts, said, “Why do you think evil in your hearts? Matt 9:4 , the Spirit of God will reveal all things, sometimes is very annoying to live with Alex, for he moves in a very strong prophetic anointing, and sometimes he will come and tell me all I did for the day, "HEY, I though this was between us Lord!
He used to tell me he knew what people were thinking, I said "no, you assume and are very judgemental", "you are crazy", not anymore (sorry Alex), Heidi Baker said the same thing when she came to LV "I can hear what people are thinking ", well it happened to me and here are some scriptures about it:

The LORD knows the thoughts of man, Psalm 94:11
But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit.
For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
1 Cor. 2:10
This last passage refers to the Glory to come, but if Holy Spirit can reveal the deep things of God, could not he reveal a simple thought?..think about it.

Popular posts from this blog

how to make worship flags

QR: the mark of the beast?

Amazing Teaching About Dating.