persecution in america



I don't know how long its been, I didn't want to see it at first. But after reading "Purpose Driven Resisters - Must Leave or Die" , I finally admitted the truth: religious persecution is alive and just getting stronger in America, I could go onto a long list of times when we have been persecuted by leaders of "churches", "Christians" and my own family, but instead I will leave you with this scripture and these questions:

But the cowardly*, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. Revelation 21:8

This is from the lexicon at http://www.blueletterbible.org:


Will you deny the truth or will you join the remnant of God who are waiting for His return? Will you be ready, or will you be led astray, because you love the praise of man more than the praise of God?


Popular posts from this blog

how to make worship flags

QR: the mark of the beast?

Amazing Teaching About Dating.